smart photo editor keeps quitting

Here you can discuss anything related to the Crop Tool
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

smart photo editor keeps quitting

Postby LEARNER » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 pm

for two days my pse keeps quitting on me. is anyone else having the same problem. if so, is there a resolution.

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: smart photo editor keeps quitting

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 am

Hello LEARNER,

Could you please open a support ticket here and one of our exceptional support team will take a look at your problem and resolve it.

Postby mcoriephoto » Thu May 10, 2012 4:06 am

Having the same problem, EVEN AFTER the support ticket routine, uninstalling program and reinstalling per support personnel...starting to wonder about the reliability of this software.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu May 10, 2012 9:28 am

After uninstalling, try deleting the following directory: C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\PhotoEditor, then reinstall (this will get rid of any private effects you've published, so let me know if you have any you want to keep, and we can try something else). If that doesn't help, is there something specific that always causes the software to crash?

Tony

Postby rlherb@bellsouth.net » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:52 am

I also am experiencing smart photo editor keeps quitting. How do I put in a ticket to get support to resolve this issue. I love the software but cannot continue to use nor recommend to others.
Help
Mr. Robert
rlherb@bellsouth.net

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi Mr Robert,

I am sorry you are having problems. You can open a support ticket by following this link. You will need to create a support login on that page (it's a separate system from your Spe login).

Kind regards,

Tony

Return to Crop Tool