Effects Gallery Up{oading

Ask any questions about searching for effects, or any of the other gallery features. Questions about specific effects should go in the Effects forum
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Effects Gallery Up{oading

Postby Firefighter11A » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:10 am

I only like about 25% of their backgrounds and honestly would like to use my own...
Does anyone know if I can upload your own BG's and if so how to do this..???
Got some Great ones

Re: Effects Gallery Up{oading

Postby eadams » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:46 pm

Firefighter11A wrote:I only like about 25% of their backgrounds and honestly would like to use my own...
Does anyone know if I can upload your own BG's and if so how to do this..???
Got some Great ones

I think the easiest way is to use the composite functionality to add your own backgrounds. For example, load your subject image. Then select FILE - Add Underlay to load your own background image. Then erase the parts of the subject image where the background should show.

If you want to create a new effect in the Effects Gallery with your own background image, you can do that too, but it entails using the Effect Editor. There are tutorials in the forums for that, too.

If you create a new effect with the Effects Editor, you will have the option to create it for your own use or to upload it for the community to use. if you choose the latter, make sure the background image doesn't have any copyright restrictions which would not allow sharing it.

Re: Effects Gallery Up{oading

Postby Firefighter11A » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Thank You... I'll give it a try...

Return to The Gallery Panel