SPE keeps closing

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

SPE keeps closing

Postby cyan44 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:40 pm

I have opened SPE many times & it started OK....but after a minute each time, I got a msg that it had to close. Now, when I try to contact support, it keeps saying my password is not good. OK, I know I should change it...but it won't even let me in so I can change my passwrd.

Site Admin

Re: SPE keeps closing

Postby admin » Tue May 16, 2017 10:29 am

Hi,

If you've forgotten your support password you can click on forgotten password, which links to here: https://support.anthropics.com/account/ ... ssword.php to reset your password. N.B. your support password is not the same as your photo editor login.

Kind regards

Tony

Postby anjeln777 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:56 pm

I had my SPE keep freezing up and closing also. I thought and thought about it. This morning I went into settings on my computer and looked to see what was running in the background and there were programs that didn't need to me running. One was Itunes and it was taking up a high process another was my photo cam program and a few others running that didn't need to be. I closed them all down and opened up my SPE and started working on some pictures using everything that was freezing me up. It didn't happen again. I think my computer processor was running to much and dragging my SPE down. Anyway it worked for me :)

Postby granmump » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:41 am

anjeln777 wrote:I had my SPE keep freezing up and closing also. I thought and thought about it. This morning I went into settings on my computer and looked to see what was running in the background and there were programs that didn't need to me running. One was Itunes and it was taking up a high process another was my photo cam program and a few others running that didn't need to be. I closed them all down and opened up my SPE and started working on some pictures using everything that was freezing me up. It didn't happen again. I think my computer processor was running to much and dragging my SPE down. Anyway it worked for me :)

Thank you Anjeln ! …….tried your tip and it worked for me too.

Return to Bugs