Mirror Effect steches when Saved

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Mirror Effect steches when Saved

Postby johndm » Wed May 26, 2021 7:26 pm

I am having trouble with effects such as "Mirror Water Ripples". After I apply the effect in Smart Photo Editor, the image looks very good, however when I save it to my computer the image is always stretched way out of proportion. Am I doing something wrong when I save the image?

Re: Mirror Effect steches when Saved

Postby Richard Briggs » Sat May 29, 2021 7:56 am

I couldn't find a 'Mirror Water Ripples' effect but did find a number of 'Mirror' and 'Water' effects (no Ripple). Both worked fine for me. I am using Windows.

Richard

Postby johndm » Mon May 31, 2021 12:27 am

Thanks Richard, I'll try again

Postby mikeyinaz » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:18 am

There used to be a "mirror water ripples" effect that mirrored your photo in one photo area, but now that same type of effect seems to be only in double vertically elongated format. Anyone know what happened to the original and how I can get it back?

Return to Effects