NO EFFECTS FOUND FOR ALL

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

NO EFFECTS FOUND FOR ALL

Postby AutoBizBrokers » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 pm

I have had problems several times, where I upload a photo and select the EFFECTS button and have "NO EFFECTS FOUND FOR ALL" (No individual effect styles either). NO EFFECTS! It happens every other time I use this program. I need an answer ASAP. Please Help!

Re: NO EFFECTS FOUND FOR ALL

Postby Thea Davies » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Hi AutoBizBrokers,

I am sorry you are having this problem. Please open a support ticket and we will be able to help you.

Please see this link to open a ticket:http://www.smartphotoeditor.com/support/index.php?page=login&return=ticket_main

Warm regards,
Thea
Anthropics

Postby lordlovell » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:14 pm

..Hi, unfortunately last night I had to do a complete reinstall of my PC..... I have today installed and updated Smart Photo and have the same problem of "No Effects for all"... I too would be interested to find and rectify the problem.
Regards
John

Postby dkupa » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 am

I currently have no effects... The same problem as the people above^^^ what has happened? and how do i get them back or reload them? any ideas?

Postby dkupa » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:39 am

lordlovell wrote:..Hi, unfortunately last night I had to do a complete reinstall of my PC..... I have today installed and updated Smart Photo and have the same problem of "No Effects for all"... I too would be interested to find and rectify the problem.
Regards
John

i had the same problem, thought Id try and fix it and its a really easy fix! so easy youll slap yourself for not thinking of it earlier lol anyway go to 'FILE' in the left hand corner once youve opened it. scroll down and click on 'UPDATE GALLERIES' or Ctrl+U, wait for it to load and taaaa daaaaa it should all be restored! it worked for me i hope it works for you!

no effects

Postby elskebotha » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:12 pm

hi i have done the galleries update but it stays at 50% and doesnt want to go further

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi Elskebotha,

How long did you leave it? Sometimes it can take a while. Have you tried canceling and trying again?

Tony

Return to Effects