SAVE the SHORT LIST

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

SAVE the SHORT LIST

Postby T-Boy1 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:34 pm

I saved several versions of one file, so that a variety of colored chairs could be seen at one time and my (very Picky) daughter can select the colored chairs that match her needs.

How do I save the Short List for Future Review? I need to know very quickly b/c she will be at our home soon. Thanks for your prompt help.

Site Admin

Re: SAVE the SHORT LIST

Postby admin » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:41 am

Hi

It sounds like you just want to be able to quickly review different versions of a file. I suggest the easiest is just to save different versions of that file as you go. Then you can browse them quickly just using the file browser's preview mode.

Smart Photo Editor has facilities for shortlisting different effects, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Effects