URGENT HELP RE IDENTIFYING EFFECT

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Re: URGENT HELP RE IDENTIFYING EFFECT

Postby woodsysa22 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:38 am

The image was designed in squares - and so the color effect works into the squares ...

Postby woodsysa22 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:41 am

Even some suggestions might help ... ;)

I posted last time that it was Vibrant Colors 001 - but that's perhaps not 100% right - as there are more than one of them, plus 001. double alternatives - just wish I could swish through them all without SPE crashing on me. Always get so far ...

Postby woodsysa22 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:46 am

Are there any other external link resources to the effects on SPE rather than doing a full search? Can't even click on effect designer to see their listings - so why the link?

Postby woodsysa22 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:48 am

Does SFE have a history log of our work - that way I could find it?

I don't have the computer I used last time?

Must try saving as session - never used that before.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:43 am

The Favorites Recent Shortlist button will show you recently applied effects.

Postby Richard Briggs » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:44 am

If you search for effects by 'superdave' he has created many involving cubes so this effect is certainly his style but I can't find anything like the effect you have used. Mainly because the cubes/squares are so small.

Richard

Postby woodsysa22 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:59 pm

OK I've sufficed with an alternative effect which they are happy enough with. I'll pursue the hunt for the original in my own time.

To admin reading the post, recent effects etc don't show up after years of use. Added to which I've installed on replacement computers.

I've ordered a 27 inch monitor and so hopefully doing a search of the effects might show up better on a bigger screen as this isn't the best software to use on a small spectre laptop.

Save as session - dahhh how did I miss that. Won't be making the same mistake again.

Previous

Return to Effects