Finding an effect I used.

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Finding an effect I used.

Postby Lorina » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:18 am

Hello, I have been using SPE for a few months now and create quite a few edits. But there is one effect I used on a flower last week and now I cannot find it.

The effect was called "To Glass" and it reflected the image on glass like a duplicate. I have spent the last two hours trying to find this effect. Any ideas.

Thank you.

Re: Finding an effect I used.

Postby Arwin » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi Lorina,

To Glass is a specific selection effect, you need to make an selection first to find that effect in the gallery :)

It's something I stumbled upon many times in the past ;)

Succes,
Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Postby Lorina » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Arwin wrote:Hi Lorina,

To Glass is a specific selection effect, you need to make an selection first to find that effect in the gallery :)

It's something I stumbled upon many times in the past ;)

Succes,
Arwin

Thank you for your message, when you say "A specific selection effect" what do you mean when you need to make a selection first to find it in the effect gallery. I have spent the last two days trying to find this effect in the 585 different effects.

So when I open the photo I want to work on, what do I need to do then to find this specific selection effect. Thanks so much for your help. I really liked this effect and am really frustrated that I can't find it again. lol.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:04 am

If you've used "To Glass" recently it should be in your recent list. Hover over "Favorites Recent Shortlists" to see.

If you can't find it in your recent list, here are the steps:

1. Load a picture
2. Choose Select Area
3. Choose the area type (I chose Subject)
4. type "to glass" in the search box in the top right of the app

Let me know if you need any more help.

Tony

Postby Lorina » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:08 pm

admin wrote:If you've used "To Glass" recently it should be in your recent list. Hover over "Favorites Recent Shortlists" to see.

If you can't find it in your recent list, here are the steps:

1. Load a picture
2. Choose Select Area
3. Choose the area type (I chose Subject)
4. type "to glass" in the search box in the top right of the app

Let me know if you need any more help.

Tony

Oh my Gosh, I can't believe it was that easy. I found it right away. Here is a big virtual hug, Thanks so much Tony :D

Return to Effects