Translucent apples sample photo

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Re: Translucent apples sample photo

Postby wolfy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:33 pm

That's exactly what's happening, Tony. I push confirm but the image that pops up has the circles in the original spot, not where I moved them. I hope you can squash that bug. lol

Thanks so much for your speedy reply.

Di

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:56 am

It still sounds like you are seeing something different from me. When I press confirm both the image and the overlayed circles are in the place I moved them to. They don't move back to the original spot for me. Can you tell me which effect you are seeing this on and which platform?

Tony

Postby wolfy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:04 pm

I just tried it on Focal Point 002 in creative borders. ( I'm not sure what you mean by platform. Sorry. I'm very new at this.)

The circles stay where I moved them when I press confirm, but the effect itself does not change. The focal point, the place where there is no effect, is still the same as in the original effect before I moved the circles. Does this help?

Di

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 am

Yes that does help. I think I know why you are seeing something different from me now, and this issue is fixed in the next release which is just going into testing now, so look out for a new version becoming available.

Tony

Postby wolfy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Thank you so much, Tony for all your time and effort. It's much appreciated. I'll keep an eye out for the new version.

Di

Previous

Return to Effects