New Lens Flare effects

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

New Lens Flare effects

Postby Arwin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:41 pm

50 new Lens Flare effects
I've added 50 new Lens Flare effects to the gallery of SPE! Including some new spotlight and laser overlays which I will tag as Stage Light and Laser, all flares will be tagged as Flare.

Search and Categories
The effects can also be found when you do a search for Media Militia - Shemul Lens Flare and in the categories Mixed Media, Glow and the respective color like Red, Green etc..

All flare effects can be adjusted in many ways and dragged and rotated as you wish.
Keep in mind that you can mask the flare efects but in some cases, especially when you adjust the color tone options, it might be visible when you drag the flare around. Stretch the effect or use a soft airbrush will solve visual imperfections in most cases.

The flare textures I use in these effects (and other effect started with Media Militia) are shared by Media Militia Freebies and are free to use, personal and commercial, as they stated "As with all of our resources, personal and commercial use is welcomed and encouraged!"

Hope you enjoy, have fun!
Arwin

Example:
(Click image to enlarge)
Attachments
Examples - Media Militia - Shemul Lens Flare.jpg
Examples - Media Militia - Shemul Lens Flare.jpg (334.93 KiB) Viewed 4048 times
Last edited by Arwin on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Site Admin

Re: New Lens Flare effects

Postby admin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 am

Hi,

I've made all these effects live.

Cheers,

Tony

Re: New Lens Flare effects

Postby Arwin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:16 am

Cool, thanks Tony! :)

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to Effects