effect

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

effect

Postby jellyfish » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:34 pm

how can I find a effect of which I don't remember the name,,,, I used it once but I cannot find it now,,,,
Jellyfish

Re: effect

Postby DBenterprises » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 pm

What does it do?

Postby Arwin » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Do you remember the photo you used the effect on?
SPE bases the effects showen on the photo that is used, like a portrait, landscape and/or colors, etc.. I do not know how it exactly works but I do think that you can find the effect your looking for by re-using the photo.

I don't think there is any specific way to find back a effect that you forgot.

A way to keep some references, is to save any project you do as session (File > Save As Session...) in that case you can aways go back and see the effect used, but thats only helpful for future projects ;)
Hope you have some luck and will find it back :)

Succes, Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:43 am

If you've used an effect a lot or recently or even shortlisted it, it should turn up in the favorites/recents/shortlist list.

Tony

Return to Effects