Mirror water riplles multiply

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Mirror water riplles multiply

Postby iskierka » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi Guys.
Can You add another option to have a wider , more landscape look like an effect in mirror water category ?
Thank You .

Re: Mirror water riplles multiply

Postby Arwin » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi Iskierka,

Ive uploaded some landscape effects of the Water Ripless Effects (Just search arwin and choose arwin(user)) (for some reasson it wont work to search for 'water ripples'..)
I think it takes less than a week that they will be active in SPE.

Glad you like the effect I created :)
Have fun!

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:32 am

Hi Arwin and Iskierka,

I'm just processing the effects now, so you'll see them after your next update. Arwin: by default effects only appear under the galleries you choose and for their exact name. Substring searches don't happen automatically because you'd end up with black and white effects appearing in a search for black, which didn't seem sensible. However if you want your effects to appear when you search for water ripples follow these steps:

Go into settings and make sure "Show ratings" is turned on.
Go into the gallery and find the effect and hover over it
Hover over where it says "Rate Effect" and click
You'll get a dialog where you can enter water ripples
After the database is next updated, you should be able to find them by searching on water ripples.

Tony

Postby Arwin » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Cool thanks Tony, they are indeed in the gallery now and the improved search suggestion works (at least the first stage ;) )

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to Effects