Some effects don't seem to work for me.

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Some effects don't seem to work for me.

Postby wolfy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:02 pm

There are several effects that don't seem to do anything. For example the new one called flames. It just shows my original picture. I haven't kept a list but that's definitely one.

Site Admin

Re: Some effects don't seem to work for me.

Postby admin » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 am

Hi wolfy,

I've taken a look at flames. It just does a very small amount of straightening. For effects that are not popular, as I suspect this one will be, they should drop pretty quickly down the list of effects as the system learns that no one likes it.

Tony

Postby wolfy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks. I thought it would add flames to the picture. If others thought the same and are seeing no effects it definitely won't be popular. ( I'd love one that added flames.)

Once again, thanks for your speedy reply. I love your program.

ArjunAnthroQA

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:47 am

Hi wolfy,

There is an effect called Burning Frame that you might be interested in. I'll look into seeing if we can create some more fire effects as well.

Arjun

Postby wolfy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Thanks, Arjun. I have seen that one, and used it once. However I'd like to be able to add flames without having the frame around it. It would be really great if you could create some more.

Thanks again. :)

Return to Effects