3D- Effect

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

3D- Effect

Postby diveduo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:29 am

[color=#FF0000][/color]Hi all Looking for a 3d effect to make creatures that have tentacles come off of the page.Sort of like putting a white border in front of a black border and then erasing the white border and make the picture come off the page to give a 3d effect. :roll: Rickn

Site Admin

Re: 3D- Effect

Postby admin » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:18 am

Hi Rickn,

Could you post a link to somewhere on the internet where you've seen that kind of thing, so we can get an idea of exactly what you're looking for?

Tony

Postby afjal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:13 pm

admin wrote:Hi Rickn,

Could you post a link to somewhere on the internet where you've seen that kind of thing, so we can get an idea of exactly what you're looking for?

Tony

Postby Macboo » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:03 am

https://www.google.co.za/search?sourcei ... YfRoMsyAVU

This is what I'm after.... I think some people can do it with different programmes, but I really want to try and use this programme as I just love using it to its full potential. :)

Postby shubham kumar » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:44 am

Macboo wrote:https://www.google.co.za/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=out+of+bounds+effects&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4WQIB_enZA519ZA521&q=amazing+out+of+bounds+photo+effects&gs_l=hp..3.0i22i30l5.0.0.0.17298...........0.QYfRoMsyAVU

This is what I'm after.... I think some people can do it with different programmes, but I really want to try and use this programme as I just love using it to its full potential. :)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:19 pm

To do an out of bound effect:

Load your photo
Choose Select Area from the tools on the right
Choose "Background"
Select the background that goes round the edge of your subject, then use the fill can that appears to fill the rest of the background with red.
Select "Confirm Selection And Browse Effects"
Search for "Out Of Bounds" in the search box in the top right.

We've got a few out of bounds effects already, but there might be some more that other people know about.

Tony

Return to Effects