how to get the different colors out of the picture

If you want to discuss individual effects, post here. Eventually the discussion of effects will be linked to the effects themselves.
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

how to get the different colors out of the picture

Postby RUTH A. RUDCIHAR » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:45 am

Ever time I go to save a picture it always come out different. I did a black and white and the end results came out with different colors on the faces. now all my pictures come out with colors on the faces-- what did I do to get this or how do I get it to stop? thanks Ruth

Site Admin

Re: how to get the different colors out of the picture

Postby admin » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:13 am

Hi Ruth,

I'm sending you a private message to tell you what to do.

Tony

Postby RUTH A. RUDCIHAR » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:39 am

ok so where is this new post at? what I was trying to say is all my picture (no matter what I do) come out as an abstract picture --I EVEN try to set it on realistic and ever time they come out abstract. please help

Postby RUTH A. RUDCIHAR » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 am

Tony, I have not heard back from you yet or am I not looking in the right place? Now even when I try to just to touch up---- it came out as a Abstract picture also--- everything is abstrack --please help, Ruth

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi Ruth,

Really sorry, I don't know what happened to the message, I'll try sending it again both as a private message (which should an alert at the top of this forum and appear in your which can be found by on the left hand side of the buttons in the top right of the forum) and I'll email you too. Do let me know if neither of them get through.

Tony

Return to Effects