Making Favorites the default setting

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Making Favorites the default setting

Postby ktxn » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:43 am

Sure wish when I open Smart Photo Editor it could open to my favorites. Or at least when I use one of my favorites and want to add another, I wish I didn't have to go back to the main menu, then choose favorites.

Is there a keyboard shortcut to favorites or something? I'm disabled and it take up so much time to have to repeat again and again when adding additional filters on top of each other.

Thanks

Re: Making Favorites the default setting

Postby Richard Briggs » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:28 am

Hi, not really sure what you mean here but if you mean the following....

You have Image A and you have applied four effects to it to get your desired result. Let's say the result makes the subject matter look 'distressed'. You are impressed by this combination of effects together with the settings for each you have applied. So you want to retain that set of effects and their settings for use on another image (Image B). If this is what you want then....

Save the result as a jpeg as normal for Image A. Then also save the result as a 'Session' or Smart Photo Editor Project (.pe file). Call it 'DISTRESSED'.

Now open DISTRESSED.pe and you will see Image A with all effects as you left them. Now right click over the image (top left, far left) and you will be given the option to 'switch image'. All those effects and their settings will now be applied to Image B. And you can use DISTRESSED on images into the future.

Richard

Site Admin

Re: Making Favorites the default setting

Postby admin » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:48 am

Instead of going into the main gallary and choosing to see a gallary of favourites, you can just select favourites from the list that pops up when you hover over "Favourites Recent Shortlists" on the right.

Return to Other Questions About The Software