reinstaling smart photo on new computer

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

reinstaling smart photo on new computer

Postby Askernite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:53 pm

i bouGHT SMART PHOTO a long time ago, but havent used it for years.
I want to start using it again, but when i click on it in my programme list i get a popup asking for the licence token given when i bought it
ihave no idea what it is!

Re: reinstaling smart photo on new computer

Postby eadams » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:15 pm

Unlike some other companies, Anthropics has a license management page where you can get information about your existing licenses and activation tokens.

Quote from the Anthropics knowledge base article about program activation:

There are two ways to locate your activation token.
- Sign in or register at the Support site (support.anthropics.com) using the email address you used when purchasing the product. You will find all of your software details under the My Software menu.
- Use the Find Licenses option on the License Manager page.
If you no longer have access to your old email address, please make a Support account using your current email address. Then open a support ticket and let us know your previous email address and purchase details, and we will add your purchases to your new account.

I have done this in the past and received an email from Anthropics that included a list of all the Anthropics products I own and the activation token I need to activate the product on a new computer.

Return to Other Questions About The Software