HELP urgent cannot use SPE Token already in use

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

HELP urgent cannot use SPE Token already in use

Postby AkamarBallaJewellery » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Can you help ? I had a new laptop SPE has been working fine, almost daily use.. Today I try and log in and it asks for my token I find it, enter it, it says then token alreadt activated :/

I have opened a support ticket but I really need to use the program for some work related editing as soon as possible my ticket is ID: 219286 Can admin please help me... SPE is the only editor I like using :cry: I am on Windows 10 if that helps Thank you

Site Admin

Re: HELP urgent cannot use SPE Token already in use

Postby admin » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:41 am

Hi,

I tried to give you another activation, but the email address you are using here looks like it isn't the one you paid for SPE with. Hopefully support has replied to your ticket by now, but if they haven't send me a private message with the email you used to buy SPE or your token and I can look into it.

Kind regards,

Tony

Postby AkamarBallaJewellery » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:07 pm

admin wrote:Hi,

I tried to give you another activation, but the email address you are using here looks like it isn't the one you paid for SPE with. Hopefully support has replied to your ticket by now, but if they haven't send me a private message with the email you used to buy SPE or your token and I can look into it.

Kind regards,

Tony

That's strange I found the orginal email and its been sent to that address. I'll private message you

Postby AkamarBallaJewellery » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Unsure how to PM you but think I have sent you a message

Return to Other Questions About The Software