Tokens not working again arrrhhhh lol

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Tokens not working again arrrhhhh lol

Postby risey » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Upgraded to Win 10, entered tokens in for both Smart Photo and Portrait Pro, worked fine, started up PC today, loaded them up, they asked for tokens again, entered and now....... they are already in use or something like that...
This happened several times before for me in Windows 8.1.... took ages before i got SUPPORT :( my day off also....
Send a support request just now, will twiddle thumbs...

Site Admin

Re: Tokens not working again arrrhhhh lol

Postby Cattrina » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:21 pm

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble activating.
Please could you let me know what your support ticket number is, so that I can follow this up with the support team?

Postby t.m.eyes » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:31 am

Hi there, I have also upgraded to win 10, and reinstalled all programs. But spe won't accept my token num. Why is that???

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:37 am

Hi,

Windows 10 has a different signature from the previous versions of windows, so you will need to reactivate. If you open a support ticket, our support team can give you a new activation on your token to get you up and running again.

Kind reagards,

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software