adding text / image & font size

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

adding text / image & font size

Postby ler660 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello, I'm brand new to this software -
I've been making a flier which in the Mac's Preview is 359 X 479 pixels - adding text to that, a 14-pt font was the right size to create a block of text on one side.
Nothing was quite clear enough though, so I downloaded this software.
Starting from scratch by opening the original image - which I would presume is the same size regardless of the program being used - I then entered text, only to find that a 9-pt font is so gigantic not even a whole word fits on the page. And in the view, the background image appears to be exactly the same size..... I'm not zoomed in on anything.
Help?
Thanks!
TE

Re: adding text / image & font size

Postby Arwin » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:19 pm

Hi ler660,

I agree, SPE is not an Adobe Illustrator ;)
I'm not sure how SPE does handle the 9pt text, it's indeed bigger than a previous added 14pt text in other software. But still you can drag around the outer corner of the textbox to make the text smaller or bigger.

Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to Other Questions About The Software