Saving a Trial file after Buying Full Version

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Saving a Trial file after Buying Full Version

Postby Aspire2Clarity » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 am

Hi,

I downloaded the Trial version, played with it and really liked how my image came out. I decided to buy the Full version right away. After installing the Full version, it doesn't look like I can save/transfer the image from the Trial version to the Full version. I tried to replicate the steps in the Full version however unsuccessfully. Is there anyway I can save or replicate the same steps in the Full version? I really like how the picture came out and don't want to lose it.
Please advise!

Thanks.

Site Admin

Re: Saving a Trial file after Buying Full Version

Postby admin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:48 am

Hi,

Some versions of the trial allow you to save a session file (File > Save Session), which you can then load into the full version. If that's not available in your trial, you do have one other option:

Along the top right of the software are tabs showing you everything you've done to your picture. First we're going to merge all the things you've done into one. (If you only have two tabs, the original plus one other, you can skip this step):

Right click on the second tab and choose the Merge With option
Repeat this until you only have two tabs.

Now we can save this change:

Right click on the second tab and choose: "Save Preset or Publish"
Give the effect a name you can remember and pick at least one gallery for it to show up in
Then press Tag For My Use Only (unless you want to share it as well).

Now you can run the full version, and once you load a picture, you should see your named effect appear under the favorites menu on the right.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software