Re-installing my Smart Photo Editor

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Re-installing my Smart Photo Editor

Postby darknitegrl56 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:37 am

Hi! I bought Smart Photo Editor this past year and have enjoyed it very much. Unfortunately, I began having problems with my computer recently so that I had to do a full system recovery. Of course, once I did that, I lost everything I had on here. (recovery cleans everything out of the computer) I wasn't too worried though because I do have my activation token number and I also have an anthrophics reference number. In addition to those numbers, I have the WorldPay Transaction ID number. My problem is that I am having difficulty finding any reference on the Smart Photo Editor website to re-installing the program using the activation token number. I see lots of other topics about finding the activation token number and subjects relating to using the free trial, etc.
I've loved Smart Photo Editor very much and want to continue using it! If you could help me, it would be so appreciated!

You can reply here, or, you can email me. My email is historygirl1800@aol.com

Thank you!
Patti

Site Admin

Re: Re-installing my Smart Photo Editor

Postby admin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:42 am

Hi Patti,

The page you are looking for is our licences page, where you can find all the download links you'll need (and also your token had you lost it).

I'll email you as well.

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software