How to undue update

Post any questions about the Smart Photo Editor Software here
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

How to undue update

Postby cshirtzy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:02 am

Dont like up date would like to remove and go back to original,how would i do that

Site Admin

Re: How to undue update

Postby admin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 am

Hi CShirtzy,

Do you mean you'd like to go back to a previous version of the software? In which case, which version would you like to go back to?

Tony

Postby cshirtzy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:28 pm

I have only did one update so back to the purchased one. Noticed some of the effects I liked are missing when I did the update. Thank you

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:41 am

Hi CShirtzy,

We never remove any effects from the system, so the update won't have removed any, however here are some tips on finding an effect that you saw before and are having trouble finding again:

If you have applied or shortlisted an effect previously, then hovering over the favorites tool on the right of the application will give you a shortcut to apply that effect directly.

In the top right of the gallery there is a search box. If you can remember the name of the effect (or even the start of the name), you can use that to find them.

When "This Image" on the left hand side of the gallery is ticked, then the gallery is re-ordered based on your image, i.e. putting a different image in will end up with different effects on the first page. That might be why you're not seeing the same effects.

Hope that helps,

Tony

Return to Other Questions About The Software