Ease Of Use

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

Ease Of Use

Postby photosan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:17 pm

I've only had the software for about an hour, but can already see that it fits into the mold of creativity I've been searching for. I like the fact that the presets show varied levels of editing color, contrast, saturation, etc. The reason this is so important to me is that I do photography for 3 International Gardens and many times I'll present a photo for print which represents my best editing scheme at that moment, but later sometimes while viewing another scheme I create, I'll realize that I wish I had done it this way or that way...Well, at the time I didn't have all the variations in front of me, but this software joggles your creative side and allows opportunity to create from many viewpoints...I can see how this software could become a major player in the marketplace.

Site Admin

Re: Ease Of Use

Postby admin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:24 pm

That's great to hear! One of the most important aspects of this software for us is to help give people inspiration for their images. It's something we hope to continue to improve upon with exciting new features as the beta progresses.

Tony

Postby maveez » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:29 am

I have used it for almost a week now and one of the biggest things that has inspired me is this. I hoard all of my photos, doesn't matter if they are good or not. I have been working with all of the photos that I would normally throw away and I have to admit that many of those photos are becoming really cool. The effects that I have applied to them have made these photos some that I will probably end up printing and framing. So far I like it. I am talking portraits, architecture and landscape photos. Good job so far.

Postby chris12 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 pm

2 thumbs up from me! This is a great time saver, especially when PS is not one of your strong points! Good job guys!

Postby Rose231960 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi there,
I just purchased this about an hour ago and OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
It seems to be very simple to use.
In comparison to the other PS I have purchased. :roll: :roll:
I gave up trying with them. :evil:
I am sure there will be questions I need to ask in future but,,,,,,,thank you so much for making this as simple to use as you have. :D :D :D :D :D

Postby camerafann » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:41 pm

WoW! Your photo editor ROCKS! I have used just about every photo editor and can not say enough about your product. My clients love my images edited with Smart Photo Editor.
Thank you
Steve

Return to Anything else