how to save an excisting effect from gallery to find easily

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

how to save an excisting effect from gallery to find easily

Postby Digiteyes » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:12 am

From the plus 600 pages of effects, how do I save one that I particurly like without making a written note of the name and folder to find it again? Something like a folder "My Favourites" would be ideal to make a selection of frequently used effects that I like to explore for further use? :D

Site Admin

Re: how to save an excisting effect from gallery to find easily

Postby admin » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:57 am

If you rate an effect as a Favourite or shortlist it (by hovering over the effect), it will appear in the Favourites Recent Shortlists popup on the right hand side of the window.

Kind regards

Tony

Postby Digiteyes » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:11 am

Apologies, I did not explain my question in detail. I wish to find the effect I liked in future sessions of opening SPE.
I knew I can shortlist images, but they disappear when you close your editing session.
Hence a request for favorite folder to accumulate desired effects for future sessions.
My compliments on this program and your prompt reaction.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:23 am

You're right that your specific short list is only available in the gallery. However, any effect you did Favourite (or indeed use or shortlist recently) appears when hovering over the "Favourites Recent Shortlists" after you've left the gallery. This persists after closing and reopening SPE. N.B. You can turn off popup windows in the settings, so make sure that it's still turned on if you don't see anything after hovering over "Favourite Recent Shortlists".

Kind regards

Tony

Postby Digiteyes » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:31 am

Tony thank you, this was overlooked by me, thanks for pointing it out!

Return to Anything else