username and pass word not valid

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

username and pass word not valid

Postby Turkj001 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:34 am

i got a new computer and have tried to install this program however it keeps telling me that my user name and pass word are not valid, i have attempted to contact for support who have told me to open a new account??

Has anyone else had this issue, i can log into the old computer with the pass work and user name with no issues.

Re: username and pass word not valid

Postby eadams » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:56 pm

Turkj001 wrote:i got a new computer and have tried to install this program however it keeps telling me that my user name and pass word are not valid, i have attempted to contact for support who have told me to open a new account??

Has anyone else had this issue, i can log into the old computer with the pass work and user name with no issues.

If I recall correctly, this program (Smart Photo Editor) doesn't require a user name and password to install it. It has been years since I installed it, but I remember having to enter a token to activate the program. You get the token when you buy the product. If you don't have the token any more, you can use the license manager https://www.anthropics.com/licenses/ to look it up. You only need to enter the email address that you used when you purchased the product. That email address has to be valid.

Return to Anything else