Plugins

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

Plugins

Postby Onlyme » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:21 am

Hi..How do I install the plugins on a Mac for PhotoshopCC..Thanks in advance

Site Admin

Re: Plugins

Postby admin » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:39 am

Hi

We have a FAQ Entry covering this.

Kind regards

Tony

Postby Onlyme » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:21 pm

Hi Tony....excuse my ignorance I am new to this . but I have sent 2 tickets enquiring about this to anthropics
...The plugins for portrait pro studio were very easy to install. However , possibly through lack of knowledge I cannot find them for smart photo editor studio...I am beginning to wonder if they were included in the download...I have been trying to solve my problem for 7 days now and just keep getting sent the same information, which I do not find helpful as I cannot follow them as I don't know what I'm doing. Therefore I am beginning to get really stressed with it all. perhaps I need an idiot guide :( ;) :oops:

Postby AnthroErika » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Could you please send us your support ticket ID so we can look into this for you?

Warm regards,
Erika

Postby Onlyme » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Hi Erika
Thank you for responding ..I have through frustration deleted the emails from support as they didn't help me. Can you not trace with my email address? , I downloaded portrait pro studio around the same time and had no difficulty with that. I am at a loss for what to do now.

Hope you can help
Best Regards

Return to Anything else