REFUND

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

REFUND

Postby dean2214 » Wed May 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Hello,
After sending several emails I still have not had any response.

I contacted yourselves to find out the key code for reinstalling the software to my new pc, I do not have it installed on any other pc. After 2 emails and still no reply so I had no choice but to pay £14.95 for the upgrade software even though I don't have Photoshop, but this did give me the key password for the original software I had. after then reinstalling it I then contacted yourselves explaining this and asked that the 14.95 would be refunded as I don't have Photoshop and that it was just so that I could get the old key code due to having no response from yourself. Still no reply so hoping I may get a response here for my refund.

Dean W

Re: REFUND

Postby AngAT » Thu May 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Hello Dean,

Could you please send us your support ticket ID so I can follow it up for you?

Regards,
Angelique

Postby dean2214 » Thu May 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Hello Angelique,

I have not received a ticket reference on two occasions ? the first I marked as urgent ?

As explained previous I have the photo editor software, but dismantled my old pc, so tried to reinstall it on my new one, but was not sure how to do so, so I logged in and sent my message selected as urgent, unfortunately I did not get any reply, so the only way I could reinstall the old software was by upgrading to the studio for 14.95 then it gave me my old key code to enter and then it installed onto my pc, so the software is now on my pc however I do not need the upgrade add on as I don't have Photoshop, and the only reason I upgraded was due to not getting a reply regarding my key code for my existing software, therefore this was the only way to get my old key code. So im requesting a refund not on my currant photo software which I purchased from you in 2012 but I am requesting the 14.95 refund on the upgrade.

Postby AngAT » Fri May 29, 2015 2:53 pm

Hello Dean,

I was able to track down two support tickets you have opened and both were replied to our customer support team. Could you please sign in into Online Support Ticket system (http://goo.gl/OfrbAm) click on the ticket ID 19441 or ID 194836 and post a new message.

Regards,
Angelique

Postby dean2214 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:40 am

I'm not sure how much clearer I can be in regards to my issue ? Are you going to refund me ? please advise

Postby AngAT » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 am

Hi Dean,

Please refer to your support wher we have provide the instuctions on how to uninstall Smart Photo Editor from your computer so we can issue you a refund for the upgrade.

Postby dean2214 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:37 pm

I do NOT have two copies running ? my replies have been very clear, I will explain for the last time. I have dismantled my old pc therefore I have one PC with one smart editor! there are not two running.

Postby AngAT » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Hello Dean,

We have issued you a refund for your purchase of the Studio edition upgrade via Paypal.

Return to Anything else