All my kit is for sale

Want to say something that doesn't fit in the other categories, like suggesting a new forum? Tell us here.

All my kit is for sale

Postby Mozzy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Someone may know of a person desperate to get into DSLR photography. It would cost over £3,500 to buy what I'm selling as pretty much mint all round. All boxes warranties etc. tis just £1,995.

http://www.ephotozine.com/classified-ad ... -more-7868

With injections into my eyes and arthritis getting worse by the day I am just going to potter with a compact.

Thank you and hope this is okay to do as a one off Tony?

Mozzy

Re: All my kit is for sale

Postby DennB » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Well that's a bum deal (your health not the kit). Sorry to here of your condition. Hopefully everything will work out for you.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:36 am

Fine to post this here. Really sorry to hear about your health though. My best wishes to you.

Tony

Postby Arwin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:51 pm

I'm very sorry to hear, hope the injections will save your eye and you will find a buyer for your gear.

Best wishes and take care Mozzy,
Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Postby Mozzy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Thank you all. Seven days time I get my first injection into the eyeball! i am SOOOOOO not looking forward to it. I've had one response so far on the camera kit to ask what part of the country I am in ...Lincoln; so fingers x'd ... not that I can that is ... cross my fingers :)

Mozzy

Return to Anything else