error using smart photo editor

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

error using smart photo editor

Postby josearroyo » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:38 am

I get the following error when installing my plugins: Could not complete the Smart Photo Editor command because of the following error: failed to find path to Smart Photo Editor.

Re: error using smart photo editor

Postby eadams » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:49 am

I have never seen that error message. It might help someone troubleshoot the problem if you gave a bit more information. When you say "while installing my plugins" are you talking about installing Smart Photo Editor as a plugin in some other application (like Photoshop), or are you talking about other plugins? What computer operating system do you have? If you use Smart Photo Editor as a plugin, what applications do you use it with? Were you able to install Smart Photo Editor as a standalone application?

These are just some things I would mention if I were having problems with any software. Good luck!

Re: error using smart photo editor

Postby AnthroErika » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:38 pm

This error occurs when you have not yet activated the software. Please open Smart Photo Editor as standalone first before attempting to install as plugin.

Return to Bugs