Probably me!

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

Probably me!

Postby Mozzy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:19 pm

If I am using an effect from the gallery, generally I get the option to create a mask. I've only recently notice upper left there is two windows marked 'Quick Mask Brushes, 'one to add one to erase. Now when these are visible I have tried to create a mask but nothing happens. I'm assuming it is a default thing.

Also I am no longer available to bring up each image large size to edit with. All I get is the small black window which permits masing on small windows. How then do you return to normal viewing? I have to shut the software down and start fresh to get back to 'normal'.

Mozzy

Screen Shot 2015.jpg
Screen Shot 2015.jpg (155.23 KiB) Viewed 3058 times

Site Admin

Re: Probably me!

Postby admin » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:43 am

If you've got one of the brushes active, then any mousing you do on an image is using the brushes. If you use the erase effect brush you will start removing the effect from parts of the image. If you choose the apply brush, as soon as you move your mouse into the image, it goes back to the original image and you can then start adding by brushing. (If it didn't go back to having an empty mask you wouldn't see any effect of adding to the mask). If you unselect your current brush, then it will revert back to the original functionality of clicking in an image to maximise/minimise it. You can always use the option at the bottom of the view menu to do this too.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Tony

Re: Probably me!

Postby Mozzy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:08 am

Thank you Tony. As always you are a total star.

Mozzy

Return to Bugs