After I use "Select Area" program crashes

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

After I use "Select Area" program crashes

Postby Partitura » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 pm

I first selected sky, applied effect on it, then selected grass and wanted to apply new effect on grass, but program keeps crashing. When I want to use support and try to login with my Username and password, system says my username or password is not valid. If I want to register with my username again, system tells me I can't register with that username as the username allready exists. This is unbelievable buggy. Program and user management.

Anyone knows how to reach support? Just purchased this SW today and can't use it. Maybe this is why discounts are so huge?

Program version:
Application: Smart Photo Editor (64-bit)
Edition: Full Version
Product code: PE-F-en-v1.20.1 / ZRaw-v1.3
Fingerprint: W1K1D533282Z2SMD2X96NPKA
Platform: Mac
Operating System: 10.9.2
Computer Name: Makss-MacBook-Air.local
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2557M CPU @ 1.70GHz
Number of Physical Processors: 2
System Model: MacBookAir4,2
System Manufacturer: Apple
Physical Memory: 4096 MB
User Memory: 1026 MB
Qt: 4.8.5/4.8.5

Re: After I use "Select Area" program crashes

Postby Arwin » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi Partitura,

That sounds indeed not as the fun we have with SPE (or at least I ;)), I'm sure they can figure out what's crashing SPE at your side.
Support is using a different user account, you need to create a new account to get support, (try using a different username as you did use for SPE if the same username gives any problems)

My experience with the support and the software is awesome! (using it almost a year now) Hope you will have that experience too in the near future :)

Kind regards,
Arwin
Check my Instagram if you have time, dedicated to my edits done in Smart Photo Editor!
Feel free to follow ;)

Return to Bugs