where is my shortlist it disappeared

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

where is my shortlist it disappeared

Postby SLDdigital » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:41 pm

I spent nearly 2 hours creating images and sending the chosen images to y shortlist - I got the shortlist photos to appear in a grid then clicked on one one the to crop
and for that moment forward I cant find,where the others in my shortlist went to....they appear to be gone. If that is the case and a person has to be afraid of doing any
any additional editing for fear they will lose everything in the process. Under the "view" on the toolbar you would think there would be an option to reverse back to the grid view
thus seeing all your favorites. Please advise

Site Admin

Re: where is my shortlist it disappeared

Postby admin » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:02 am

I'm not sure exactly what you did, but here's some information I think you'll find useful:

+ If you go into detail view, there is an option under "view" in the menu that goes back to grid view called "Grid View Gallery"
+ If you apply an effect by pressing Ok or "Ok, Mask Area", you have applied your effect so you're not in the gallery anymore, however your shortlist is not lost. It's copied to a menu that pops up when you hover over "Favorites Recent Shortlists".

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Tony

Return to Bugs