SPE Build 1.2.3 Screen Refresh issue in Gallery Detail View

Any crashes, places where the software didn't work as you expected, please let us know here.

SPE Build 1.2.3 Screen Refresh issue in Gallery Detail View

Postby MusicLaw » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:42 am

Build 1.2.3 is demonstrating a strange screen refresh issue when viewing the Detail View Gallery each time a filter effect is clicked. It happens when the same filter effect is clicked. It also happens when a new filter effect is clicked. It also happens when the lower right corner of the window is dragged and then unclicked when resizing the window display area. Again, only while viewing the Detail View Gallery!

The Refine Your Search Panel (on the left) gets momentarily overwritten and replaced by the image being edited. The upper left portion of the current image appears momentarily on the entire right side of the Refine Your Search panel area. The left portion of the Refine Your Search Panel simply goes black.

At the same time this is occurring, the same portion of the image being edited which is appearing over the Refine Your Search Panel also appears momentarily over the right portion of the Effects Controls panel. The left side of the Effects Controls Panel simply goes black.

Both of the above only last for about 100ms and then those areas revert to normal. No other portion of the display is affected when this is happening aside from a coincident blinking of the SPE Windows Title Bar. The "Refine Your Search" text always remains, but it's panel contents is what is concealed. Neither, the "Best For My Scene" text and buttons nor the Quick Mast Brushes areas are affected.

Re: SPE Build 1.2.3 Screen Refresh issue in Gallery Detail View

Postby Karenschaublegoyette » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:07 pm

I already have donwloaded and used Smart Photo Editor a few years ago and love it. I use it nearly every day. However, because of recent computer problems I have lost much of the program. Is there a way to reinstall the program? Please notify me if you can be of any help. Thank you!

Site Admin

Re: SPE Build 1.2.3 Screen Refresh issue in Gallery Detail View

Postby admin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:58 am

At any time you can reinstall the software by using the License Manager.

Tony

Return to Bugs