Other languages and photo gallery, please.

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Other languages and photo gallery, please.

Postby savdem » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 pm

I think may be very useful to open an italian, french, german and so on section of this forum, and a photo gallery where subscribers can post their own pictures made by SME. Thank you

ArjunAnthroQA

Re: Other languages and photo gallery, please.

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:48 am

Hi savdem,

You can share your edited images with the Smart Photo Editor community in our Show Us Your Results page. We're looking into adding support for other languages in the application, however, we're not sure whether splitting the forum into separate languages would work out, as it may end up splintering the Smart Photo Editor community instead of pooling the members of the community together.

Let us know what you think,

Arjun

Postby savdem » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:43 am

Instead, I think that the forum in many languages ​​could greatly increase the amount of photographers interested in buying and using the software. If a photographer does not know English, he finds it difficult to ask for help and understand how to use SPE in the best way. If a photographer understands how to use SPE, it says to other photographers in groups social network of his own nation and friends who speak the same language. Finally, we must say that the work done by a Japanese or Indian or African or Canadian photographer, are very different from each other and may not be relevant in the same way for everyone. People have different cultures and history, and not everyone likes the same thing.
Translated with Google translator

ArjunAnthroQA

Postby ArjunAnthroQA » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi savdem,

Those are very good points. I can definitely see how it would be beneficial if users could talk and learn from others in their own language. Also, it would be wonderful if we could share global photography and see how photographers from around the world work with their images. I definitely agree that there would be an increase in the diversity of what the community will share. It's something I think we may take a look at once we've added more languages to Smart Photo Editor and have expanded our user base.

Thanks for your input, we're always looking for way to make both Smart Photo Editor and the community better.

Arjun

Return to Feature Requests