Still can't use Mac version to upload pics to Show us Your R

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Still can't use Mac version to upload pics to Show us Your R

Postby Phelon » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:34 am

Using the new 1.16 Mac version to put a picture on the Show Us Your Results was a failure. Waited a long time and tried it twice. I know you'll get it right, but I had faith that it would happen now, since everything has been working smoothly, except that uploading. The program lets me search and find the file, then brings it into the little white window, but then selecting the button on the right to upload the file, it refuses to do it.

So, I went the the Windows version, and uploaded my Pinup picture within seconds.

Please check this out. I prefer working on the Mac side of my Parallels program.

Thanks for your Great new version 1.16. I love it except for this continuing problem.

Phelon

Re: Still can't use Mac version to upload pics to Show us Your R

Postby Phelon » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:06 pm

To Everyone at Admin:

I was most pleased this morning that I finally could upload a picture to the Mac version on SPE in Show Us Your Results. I know it must have been something on my computer that prevented me from loading, but that's great news. I love this SPE program. If you you take the challenge to use the tools, it has so much to offer that everyone should enjoy. I feel good knowing that it's going to keep improving!

Phelon

Return to Feature Requests