Confirmations needed for each effect

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Confirmations needed for each effect

Postby Phelon » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:22 am

Hi,

Would like a confirmation button added after I am done using a particular tool. A Confirm button shows great after I pick a Global Effect, but after I choose to select an Area, and work on it with a masking tool, and claim to myself that I'm finished, and want to go further, it seems I'm not always presented with a Confirm. So, I've tried using the "A" and "G" keyboard shortcuts, but they bring up either a window for area selection or bump me up to the top with a new image icon that I do not want.

I manage to get through by saving and reloading as a new photo. I could do it faster if I could just buzz straight through adding effect after effect. Is there a discussion about this?

Phelon

Site Admin

Re: Confirmations needed for each effect

Postby admin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 am

I'm not sure I follow you. Adding effect after effect is what the software is designed to do. Each new effect applies on top of the previous one and creates a new tab (or layer) at the top of the screen. If you are not in the gallery then you should always be able to click on the gallery icon (or hit g) to go back into the gallery. If you are in the gallery, you have to confirm your first effect before you can add another one. Are you saying that's not your experience? Perhaps you could post a set of steps which you do to reproduce your problem.

Tony

Return to Feature Requests