how to edit (resize) multiple images all at same time ...

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

how to edit (resize) multiple images all at same time ...

Postby IAAF » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:20 pm

I could do this is my old photo editor so hope I can do in this program as well but have not been able to figure it out.

I only have a few things that I do A LOT on a daily basis to prep images for our website:

1. Crop an image
2. Resize an image
3. Resize multiple images at same time
4. Rotate by any given degree - not limited to a certain percent

OK, I am quite easily performing 1 & 2 but can't figure out how to get 2-20 images reduced by 40% all at the same time and then save all at the same time - all with their original file names. This was an easy task on my old photo editor and saved so much time for me - how can I do this on Smart Photo Editor?

I really like this program as it can do so so so much more than my previous program but it is the common little features that I use on a daily basis that I appear to be having trouble with. Its a continuing learning process :-)

Thanks!

Site Admin

Re: how to edit (resize) multiple images all at same time ...

Postby admin » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:52 am

Hi,

SmartPhotoEditor is written for improving a single photo and making that as easy and powerful as possible. Although you can batch apply effects (with the Batch command in the file menu) and make an effect that rotates or resizes, that's not the main aim of the software. If you already know how to do that kind of thing in other software you might as well stick with that. There's even free software (I use FastStone) that can do that kind of thing very well (which is why we haven't concentrated on those features).

Let me know if you want more information.

Cheers,

Tony

Return to Feature Requests