The big feature request discussion

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Re: The big feature request discussion

Postby Jobol » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:57 am

eadams wrote:The selected area is already saved - at least for the session and image you are working on.

When you hover the mouse cursor over the Gallery Icon in the upper right corner of your screen, you will see it says "Show gallery for:" and lists all the areas you have already defined. Just click on the area you want to apply an effect to or edit, and you will be able to apply effects to it. If instead you want to apply an effect to the entire image, click on the Gallery Icon as usual.

Hope this helps.

That did help a lot! Thank you sir!

Postby Laurey » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Sorry but I can't find my original post!!!

My problem is this, I apply different background effects to a photo and save the image via "short list". I end up with a photo with 6 or 7 "effects" ALL of which I like and want to keep. (I've never been good at making decisions! :? ) I've tried doing a screenshot but it doesn't work. I select the first image I want to save, click on it and it goes back into the short list. Is it possible you could make a facility to save each edited photo in the shortlist so I don't have to keep going back to the original, outlining it again and trawling through the effects. Please and thankyou! :oops:

Postby eadams » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Laurey wrote:Sorry but I can't find my original post!!!

My problem is this, I apply different background effects to a photo and save the image via "short list". I end up with a photo with 6 or 7 "effects" ALL of which I like and want to keep. (I've never been good at making decisions! :? ) I've tried doing a screenshot but it doesn't work. I select the first image I want to save, click on it and it goes back into the short list. Is it possible you could make a facility to save each edited photo in the shortlist so I don't have to keep going back to the original, outlining it again and trawling through the effects. Please and thankyou! :oops:

Hi Laurey,
I realize that this is a feature request that you are making, and you didn't ask for a workaround. Nevertheless, I thought I'd mention what I do when I like several effects on the same image and don't want to lose the different versions. I add the first effect to the image then click on the "eye symbol" to turn it off. I do the same with each subsequent effect and end up with a file with several effects in it. Then I save the file as a session, so I can always go back and review the effects that I had liked on that particular image. Maybe this doesn't help you, but it is what I do.

Postby ntambomvu » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 pm

admin wrote:Library organization is certainly something we are keen to add, although it's not in there yet. Is that something that would get other people's votes?

Ye3s organization will be a big plus

Postby PreciousJuls69 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 pm

To be able to resize images better & use 300.00 dpi resolution instead of 72.00.
To blend objects in or take out of an image easier & better than using the eraser button, as this creates blobs & does not blend the image nicely when coming to print of your image, it shows where you have added or taken out. something like what inpixo photo can do, take out unwanted objects & blend straight away the background that is behind the object, so it looks like it was never there.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:39 am

Hi

There are more controls over blending once you've used the erase brush, which you can find by clicking on the little triangle button that appears when you hover over the erased area. Try playing with those sliders to see if you can get a better result.

Tony

Postby marcther » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm

A place where you can see your account and change things like phone number, email adresse etc. some kind of what is called support :?

Postby marcther » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:28 pm

to find a menu where you see the output of your photos. Hight and width, dpi, color profile,

Postby dogsirl » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:46 pm

Mouse scroll wheel controls brush size (+/-)

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:21 am

Hi Marcther

You can get support from our support page. Also, windows explorer lets you see lots of different things about your photos: Choose View>Details, then right click on the header at the top of the list of files and choose More from the dropdown menu.

Dogsirl: The scroll wheel is already used for scrolling up and down. However, you can use the square brackets [ and ] to change brush size.

Kind regards

Tony

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests