teeth whitening?

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

teeth whitening?

Postby MemoriesMadePhotographybyMissy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 pm

im checking out your program now trying to decide if its somthing i want, i used to use Picnik but now that its closing i need to exploreother options and teeht whitening is a must have for me, also some kind of effect to make eyes pop? I have portrait professional which is very good, but doesnt work well in all situations, i also have PSE 9 that is soooo confusing for me im still trying to learn it!!! what you have here seems to be a useful tool, im just not finding all of what i need.

Site Admin

Re: teeth whitening?

Postby admin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:12 am

Just follow these steps:

Choose "Select Area" from the side menu, then type "teeth" into the anything else button and press it.
Change the size of the brush to fairly small, and select the teeth.
Press confirm selection and browse effects, the first page might have something that looks good, if not choose brighten from the "Light" menu on the left.
Once you have "confirmed" an effect, you can still tweak it with the sliders on the left, or by clicking on the selection (shown in the right hand, mainly black rectangle in the current tab on the top right), you can adjust the area.

Return to Feature Requests