Quick full screen option?

Please let us know of absolutely anything you think is missing from Smart Photo Editor.

Quick full screen option?

Postby Cool Grey Photography » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Something which would be very useful (especially when using brushes and masks) would be the ability to switch to full screen with a fast key. The current full screen option only seems to remove the bar and those large panels to the left do rather dominate the page.

Following on from that last point, if there was an option to use smaller toolbar options so the panels used less room I'd have selected it by now. This will probably be less of an issue when I get up onto my large screen but it uses a lot of space on a smaller laptop.

Site Admin

Re: Quick full screen option?

Postby admin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:33 am

Good points. One thing we are considering is making the side panel un dockable so that you can move it around.

Postby jmckelley » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 am

I would love to second the idea of a quick button for full screen or a quick zoom in with the shift, + and shift, - keys would be great.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 am

You can now drag edge between the left panel and the picture and drag it to the edge of the window to hide the left panel. I guess you know that alt+shift+enter makes the window full screen, and by 'a quick button for full screen' you mean hiding the left panel too? Plus and Minus will zoom in and out of your image (you don't need to press shift).

Return to Feature Requests