Won't publish?

Ask any questions about publishing effects
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Won't publish?

Postby InoculateIT » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:29 am

Hi all

I got a little problem I can't figured out :roll:

1. When I make a new design, publish it, then it keep saying local
and
2. It won't let me use "batch apply effect" and pop up with an error saying: Can't batch apply when you have chosen parts of the image (e.g. using selections or erase) ???

What am I doing wrong or missing?

Site Admin

Re: Won't publish?

Postby admin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:43 am

Only certain things can be batched. If you have done something which includes choosing parts of the image (like using selections or the erase tools), it won't know where the equivalent parts are in another image.

For example, if you have erased a sheep from a field in one photo, how could it know which part of a photo of a house should be removed!

Hope that makes sense!

Tony

Postby InoculateIT » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:57 am

Sort of I understand :)

But I haven't used any selections, or erase just added a overlay and adjusted som filters..

I haved looked for a completely tutorial, but no luck yet, got any link? :)

//David

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:49 am

Selections and erase aren't the only nodes that depend on an image. Somewhere in your effect there will be a node that is not generalisable.

In this forum there are lots of discussions about creating effects, and at the top there are a couple of pages of videos.

Tony

Return to Publishing Effects