Problem with posted image.

Ask any questions about publishing effects
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Problem with posted image.

Postby Geejay56 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Recently purchased SPE and wanted to post a recent image to the forum, but when I did and checked the post later, the image was way oversize and very pixellated. Not sure what I've done wrong, any help appreciated.

Site Admin

Re: Problem with posted image.

Postby admin » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:31 am

Hi Geejay,

I recommend that when you save your picture out of SPE, in the export settings you choose a preset width of 1024, then your picture should fit nicely on most screens.

Tony

Postby Geejay56 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Thanks for the reply, tried setting the width to 1024 as instructed and picture is much better - at least on my monitor !!
As I'm a newbie to DSLR photography anyone who wants to comment/criticise/suggest improvements is more than welcome ....
Thanks again,

Postby steveduncan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Thats fine for your monitor - if it is going on a digital projector try 1400 wide by 1050 high as that seems to work ... you will be able to see your picture better if you project it on to a white surface :idea:

Return to Publishing Effects