ChangeList SPE 1.16

This is where you can find out the latest announcements and SPE News
Site Admin

ChangeList SPE 1.16

Postby admin » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:02 pm

A lot of new features here, but not all of them are available in trial versions.

+ Montaging: You can create a large blank document to add pictures into. Select New Montage from the file menu to get started.
+ You can now add multiple text edits by clicking on the text tool again.
+ New tutorial system, now you can see several different tutorials on the startup page of the application and follow the ones that interest you
+ Large speedups to rendering complex effects.
+ Tabs can be turned on or off by clicking on the eye button that appears when you hover over a tab
+ Right click on main image tab and you can replace the input picture with another one, for quickly testing effects.
+ The compositing tool now animates in overlays and underlays so you can see if they are going infront or behind your image
+ Offline help all in one place: Just go to Help > Help Contents to get started

Plus many bug fixes (including "Open With" on the Mac) and tweaks.

Re: ChangeList SPE 1.16

Postby andrewb2012 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi Folks,

All looks very exciting - can't wait to try everything out. Great to watch the speed of SPE's development. As always, I do everything I can to promote this wonderful editing software.

Can I just make a wee mention of your SPE Facebook page - I think it is getting a bit tired looking - to much emphasis on promoting Portrait Professional - might make business sense, but it is a bit of a turn off for those wanting to share or learn about SPE.

One of your biggest supporters,

Andrew Buchanan

PS. Kind regards to the team members I met a few moths ago.

Return to Announcements