Telephonewire removing

Here you can discuss anything related to Image Treatment
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Telephonewire removing

Postby sonic.stefano@gmail.com » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:13 pm

I have really having trouble to use the telephone wire removal I have tried over and over but also the tips it gives do not give sence to me, because it would really be a huge help if it could could explain it more precisely because in my opinion it just makes it worse because I have used more time to try to remove the telephone line than editing the whole photo togehter and yes I am very frustrated about it ! because why shall it be such advanced for such a simple task ? ofcause I do know it is me who do not understand the tips but I would really be happy to get the process explained in a very simple way. I followed the tips in a other other discussion and now I cannot even find that one ? please help me out because I am getting very frustrated especially when I also have a deadline to deliver this given photo !

Re: Telephonewire removing

Postby eadams » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:00 pm

sonic.stefano@gmail.com wrote:I have really having trouble to use the telephone wire removal I have tried over and over but also the tips it gives do not give sence to me, because it would really be a huge help if it could could explain it more precisely because in my opinion it just makes it worse because I have used more time to try to remove the telephone line than editing the whole photo togehter and yes I am very frustrated about it ! because why shall it be such advanced for such a simple task ? ofcause I do know it is me who do not understand the tips but I would really be happy to get the process explained in a very simple way. I followed the tips in a other other discussion and now I cannot even find that one ? please help me out because I am getting very frustrated especially when I also have a deadline to deliver this given photo !

I am sorry you are experiencing such frustration. I don't know what "telephone wire removal" tip you are referring to. However, when you start the program, you are presented with a number of video tutorials which show you how to perform certain common tasks. One is "removing objects". If that tutorial doesn't help you, I recommend the video tutorial "If Erasing Does Not Work, Try Patching (New Concept Video)" by Andrew Buchanan.
http://andrewbuchanan.smartphotoeditor.com/?p=190

Site Admin

Re: Telephonewire removing

Postby admin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 am

Hi there,

Try the following steps and let me know if you get stuck and at which bit.

Select the "Remove Telegraph Wires Tool"
Click a few points along the wire
Double click when you reach the end of the wire
An outline should be seen over the wire
Drag the outline to choose a place to copy from over the top of the wire.

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Image Treatment