Size of a picture ?

Here you can discuss anything related to Image Treatment
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Size of a picture ?

Postby EOS405D » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:26 pm

I want to use a photograph I have taken with my full frame camera. I would like to put this foto inside the "Silver Frame ad look".
But there is allways an area which is either covered by the frame or I have blank ariers above and under my foto. Which are the right dimenson I have to crop my picture outside the smartfotoeditor. I tried several dimenson but since hours unsuccessful :roll:

It would be nice to get some advice.

Thanks

Bernhard

Site Admin

Re: Size of a picture ?

Postby admin » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:18 am

Hi Bernhard,

I can see what you mean. My advice is: after loading your picture, use the crop tool to crop your picture, then press apply. Then add "Silver Frame ad look" and see where your photo is overlapping. You can keep going back to the crop, adjusting, and flipping back to the final result until it fits by clicking on crop and Silver Frame - ad look in the top right of SPE.

Kind regards

Tony

Postby EOS405D » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:27 am

Oh oh...

I spent hours trying what you described in your replay but none of the results is satisfying me. For me an my thoughts there is a bug in the photo editor. Even if I crop the image in photoshop in little steps the result is allways the same. The picture doesn't match!.

Bernhard

Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:59 am

I'm not sure where we are diverging (did you remember to Apply the crop?), but for a quick fix, couldn't you just apply Silver Frame ad look to a blank document, then Composite your photo over the top? Then you can size or crop it until you're satisfied.

Kind regards

Tony

Return to Image Treatment