Select area after applying effect

Here you can discuss anything related to Image Treatment
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.

Select area after applying effect

Postby Beaker14 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Hello. I am new to this program but so far I absolutely love it, however, I am struggling a bit.

Once you've selected an area to change (like the background) and then apply an effect is there away to go back to the selected area to apply another effect? Every time I save my photo with a new background and I want to just apply another effect to the same picture I have to start all over and re-select the background again to add another effect. Hopefully I'm missing a step to be able to keep the selected area selected to add another background to the same photo.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Select area after applying effect

Postby eadams » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi Beaker14, if you have used the Select Area functionality to define areas of your image, whenever you hover over the Effects Gallery icon (at the upper right-hand corner of the screen), you will be asked if you want to view effects for one of the defined areas. In the screenshot below, I have already defined a background area, so when I hover over the icon it gives me the option to apply an effect to the background area. I hope this helps.

Eve

background area.JPG
background area.JPG (49.57 KiB) Viewed 5679 times

Return to Image Treatment