Erase Tool videos

Here you can discuss anything related to the erase tool
Forum rules
You are viewing the Community Help Pages. They are on-line forums where people can come to ask questions about the Smart Photo Editor and all the replies and relevant information are kept in the same place.
Site Admin

Erase Tool videos

Postby admin » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:30 am

We recommend watching these videos in full screen mode.

Re: Erase Tool videos

Postby GLpersonal » Fri May 03, 2019 12:24 pm

I can't see these tutorials, I checked Adobe Flash Player and it's updated .. I only see 2 white frames .. :(

Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue May 07, 2019 9:27 am

Good point! We'll look into it.

Postby GLpersonal » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:22 pm

Perfect, now it works. Thanks!
admin wrote:Good point! We'll look into it.

Postby GregT » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:12 am

This erase tool is such utter crap! A classic case of trying to be too clever. Why can't they simply have an eraser where you erase over what you don't want, like many other progs do. This is the worst tool in the whole program and it just totally frustrates me; and I am sure I am not alone. If any of the programmers are reading this then for fuck's sake, at least offer a "traditional" erase tool for people to use as an option. I am so annoyed about this cos the utter shit that is your erase tool really spoils the fun of the program.

Postby eadams » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:16 am

GregT wrote:This erase tool is such utter crap! A classic case of trying to be too clever. Why can't they simply have an eraser where you erase over what you don't want, like many other progs do. This is the worst tool in the whole program and it just totally frustrates me; and I am sure I am not alone. If any of the programmers are reading this then for fuck's sake, at least offer a "traditional" erase tool for people to use as an option. I am so annoyed about this cos the utter shit that is your erase tool really spoils the fun of the program.

I love this program but there are features that would benefit greatly from an update. It doesn't bother me personally because I use SPE together with Photoshop, and anything that SPE can't do, Photoshop can. I have never used the erase tool, for example. If you use SPE exclusively, I can understand your frustration, and if you rely heavily on features that don't work like you would like them to, maybe you should switch to another software that better fulfills your needs.

I might add that I find your use of swear words highly offensive.

Postby photoshoppro » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:56 am

6 years of long-distance! The idea behind the image is the most impressive thing to me. You have taken the utmost care to show the viewers the way you handled the App.
Get high quality clipping path and photo retouching services

Return to Erase Tool