Deep dream Generator type artistic effect

Post in here any effects you would like to see in the software

Deep dream Generator type artistic effect

Postby MGauthier » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Hello,

I've been using this program made by Google, Deep Dream Generator. It's a program that uses another photograph or art work to wrap around your own photographs. It is really interesting. I don't know if anyone here knows about it. The program is free but they've had difficulties with it recently and we cannot use high definition work and download it..., so I've tried to figure out if it is possible to be done with Smart Photo Editor and I cannot figure it out... Does anyone know the Deep Dream Generator? And knows a way to do the same stuff here on Smart Photo Editor? Please tell me... :roll:

Michèle

Re: Deep dream Generator type artistic effect

Postby eadams » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:52 pm

My simplistic understanding is that the DDG uses an intelligent algorithm to transform artwork dynamically. You can't do anything like that with SPE. If you are an expert at creating effects in SPE you might be able to create an effect that will look pretty similar to a result you got from using DDG, but it will be a "static" effect, applying the same "look" (using the same overlays and transformation nodes) for every image you apply it to.

Re: Deep dream Generator type artistic effect

Postby MGauthier » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Thank you eadams.

Return to Effect Requests