I need more engraved wood loks for pics and frames

Post in here any effects you would like to see in the software

I need more engraved wood loks for pics and frames

Postby smart edit » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:43 am

I love this program ans I use it a lot when i can't think of how to edit it gives me many option or help me to figure out what I want to do with a picture to give it a look, I f some one can tell me how the wood engraved look is created I will create a lot of them for us all to share ? is this possible ?
Royce

Site Admin

Re: I need more engraved wood loks for pics and frames

Postby admin » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:59 am

Hi Royce,

Probably the simplest way to create a border is to take a look at how other people have created their borders by applying one, then right clicking on the tab at the top showing the applied border and choosing "Manual Edit" (Vintage frame is a simple one). You can then see how it is created. Creating effects takes a bit of learning. There are some videos here. However, to replace any picture that is used in the effect, find the "Load internet image" node. The load internet image node will often be used as an input to some type of Merge. Delete the load internet image node, click on "Add Image" to add your own image, then set the lower input of the newly created scale node to the node that was the input to the merge, and the output to the second input of the Merge.

Once you've got the hang of creating effects, you can press the publish button to publish them to the community.

Post a message here if you would like any more help.

Tony

Re: I need more engraved wood loks for pics and frames

Postby omegaxxz11 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:18 pm

smart edit wrote:I love this program ans I use it a lot when i can't think of how to edit it gives me many option or help me to figure out what I want to do with a picture to give it a look, I f some one can tell me how the wood engraved look is created I will create a lot of them for us all to share ? is this possible ?
Royce

Return to Effect Requests